Medical and Dental Post Graduates Admission for 2018-19 to all Deemed Universities will be NEET Based online counseling conducted by Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
All India online counseling starts from 12th March 2018. Those aspiring to join SRM Medical and Dental colleges have to register online through the Website www.mcc.nic.in and choose the course and specialization.
Final MOP UP counseling at Deemed University level will be conducted from 27th May to 31st May 2018 for the candidates who have already registered with DGHS but not allotted in the 1st and 2nd rounds of counseling.
SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre | SRM Kattankulathur Dental College & Hospital (Main University Campus) | SRM Ramapuram Dental college (City Campus)
POSTGRADUATES ( MD /MS) ADMISSIONS 2018-2019 SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Potheri, Kattankulathur Candidates Selected through All India Common counseling through DGHS for admissions at SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, should report to the Dean Medical between 9 am and 5 pm. The following certificates in original and Tuition Fee as DD or Online to be submitted at the time of admission. 1. Provisional Allotment Letter generated through ONLINE ( DGHS )
2. NEET (PG) 2018 Scorecard
3. NEET (PG) 2018 Admit Card
4. Class 10th/ 12th Mark Sheet as proof of Date of Birth
5. MBBS Mark Sheet
6. Attempts Certificate
7. Course Completion/Conduct Certificate
8. CRRI Completion Certificate
9. Provisional /Degree Certificate
10.State Medical Council Registration
11. Transfer Certificate
12. Community Certificate (if OBC/SC/ST)
13. Migration Certificate
14. Recognition of college by MCI PAN Card & Aaadhar Card – Original for verification and return and Photocopy Passport size latest Photograph of the Candidate (10 Nos) Candidates to bring DD for the appropriate amount, as specified for admission. Payment can be made online also.
DD in Favour of SRMIST (Medical) payable at Chennai
For payment of fees through online SRMIST (Medical)
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Account Number: 36791803964
IFSC code : SBIN0001243
Candidates without original certificate/ documents shall not be allowed to take admission. Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/ College/ University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the Institute /College/ University” will not be allowed to take admission.