Candidates who have SRMJEEE (B.Tech) All India Rank between 1 and 60,000 but could not attend the on-campus counselling held between 3rd May to 7th May for some reason, can now walk-in directly to the respective campuses (address of the campuses are given below) – Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Modi Nagar Ghaziabad, Kattankulathur, along with the following documents:
Mandatory documents to be produced in original at the time of counselling:
1. B.Tech Counselling call letter
2. SRMJEE 2019 Rank card
3. Admit Card/Hall ticket of the +2 board examination
4. Mark sheet of Class 10th as proof of date of birth
5. Mark sheet of Class 12th or its equivalent (if results are announced)
6. Photo ID proof (PAN, Aadhar, Passport) – Original for verification and return and Photocopy
7. Cancelled cheque leaf with name of the Candidate/Parent/Grand Parent printed.
8. Receipt(s) for payment made through E-Pay facility or Demand Draft towards the full annual tuition fee and Rs. 10,000/- towards Registration-cum-counselling fee, drawn on SRMIST payable at Chennai.
If you want to get admission in a particular campus you need to visit only that particular campus for walk-in admission.